Thursday, November 1, 2012

Introducing Sam! | Clermont Photographer

I think it's pretty clear I haven't done a good job of blogging regularly. That's about to change. For reals! I actually have a lot in store for this blog over the coming months. I'm planning to begin some regular features here including local business features, meet my photog friends (where I will feature fellow photographers that I admire), and of course client sessions, just to name a few. There are so many exciting things I'm planning for 2013, and I can't wait to share it all with you, but for now...

First up is a client session I recently completed. Meet Samuel Robert! He definitely made us work to get the sleepy shots. He really fought going to sleep. However, once he did, he was such a champ! And of course, he couldn't be any cuter or sweeter. Check him out!

Baby-Sam

Baby-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment